Thursday, December 30, 2010

Plans for the upcoming year...

Hello all,

With the holidays out of the way, I've been thinking of some ideas on things I might wanna do in the upcoming year...

One idea I was kicking around was try and think of some better ideas for this blog. But that's a given...

I wanted to actually go out for my vacation this year...hopefully, I will probably get a big refund this year from Uncle Sam.

Look for new employment...my current job SUCKS!

But otherwise, I'm just gonna take it day by day...

Happy New Year, etc.

Thanks for reading...

Later!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, i kno a pretty decent mid size western city not 2 far from where u r, that u could take ur va ca to. just let me kno if u want me to exactly tell u where i'm talking about....just a suggestion.

avideogameplayer said...

I have an idea where you're talking about, but I don't think some third parties would like it if I showed up...

Anonymous said...

i'll beat box yo' ass....next time i get ya in the 1 that winks n not the 1 that stinks.

avideogameplayer said...

And this is what happens when you post drunk...lol

Anonymous said...

wasn't drunk; just in a gud mood. i mite have been on my way 2 getting drunk tho. getting drunk is a process/ a gradual thing u know. not instantaneous. and i have become quite the little master of it; at the risk of sounding immodest.

avideogameplayer said...

TMFI!

And NO MORE COLDPLAY VIDS or else I'm gonna get busy with my flaming 2 by 4 wrapped in barbed wire...

And some people might check out if their eligible for partial employment...

Anonymous said...

only some/ certain states n cities allow u 2 get the partial unemployment thing. we have learned the hard way,depends on where u live(wat they do for ya/wat u can get.)the two coasts r the most giving,lienient,liberal with their ppl n workers. east coast, west coast.all the places in between, hit or miss....

avideogameplayer said...

Doesn't hurt to try...

Blast from the posting past

Final Fantasy RPG